Unfortunately, we have to let you know that Lejondal Castle is going to take a break from now on due to covid-19. We are still reachable via telephone and email.
We will miss you all and see you again in 2021!
It’s finally asparagus season! Spring is here and asparagus’s scientific name is actually Asparagus Officinalis. This weekend, the kitchen has been inspired by this noble vegetable and composed a four-course dinner. We now have a herb garden that blooms and takes in the best of nature’s pantry. Our sommelier has for this asparagus-inspired menu selected some pleasant wines from the castle’s wine cellar.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Double room standard
- Small afternoon tea is served between 2 pm to 4 pm
- Asparagus 4-course dinner
- Access to the relaxation area and outdoor jacuzzi
- Bathrobe and slippers to loan
- Generous Castle Breakfast Buffet
PRICE 3490:/room for 2 people in double room standard
Upgrade to deluxe rooms for 300:- extra.